Traverse to the land of sheer magnificence and spiritual importance, Rishikesh. Rishikesh is a renowned yogic dream destination. An apt place for commencing the yogic voyage, it incites yogic nomads across the globe crediting of being the birth land of yoga and regarded as the ‘Yoga Capital of the World’. A picturesque town in Northern India nestled in the lap of the Himalayas with the River Ganges drifting by.
At the pious land of Rishikesh, acquire the intensified knowledge of the ancient art by unfolding its mystic layers with 200 Hour Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh. Fly down here in the month of spring, April 2019 for yoga ttc in Rishikesh and witness the breathtaking panoramic views of the Himalayan ranges and seek the blessing of ‘Mother Ganges’.
About the Program
The 200 Hour Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh marks the first step towards the journey of being a yoga professional. Make the most out of this golden opportunity to attain mastery over the beginner level of yogic science.
• An introduction to the ancient science of life with Yoga Philosophy.
• Know your body with the learning of Yoga anatomy.
• Get introduced with the traditional and major forms of yoga- Hatha and Ashtanga.
• Delve deep within by practicing meditation, and also imply the Mantra to your life with Mantra Yoga classes.
• With the learning and practice of Pranayama sync the body movements and breathe.
• Improve the asanas and practice effortlessly with Adjustment and Alignment training.
• Get introduced to the sister philosophy of yoga- Ayurveda, and also learn the art of Ayurveda cooking.
• Train to be a skilled yoga teacher or professional with the Teaching Methodology and Practicum session.
• Apart from the profound and authentic learning of yoga, also explore the famous places of Rishikesh by going on excursions.
Yoga teacher training is intensifying and rigorous training that needs a healthy body, a calm mind, and a dedicated soul. After the whole day training, proper rest is required for the replenishment and repairing of the body. To have a restful sleep and relaxing time one needs a comfy and a cozy stay, and we at Rishikul Yogshala, bestow the best accommodation facilities. The on-campus accommodation with attachment bathrooms and modern amenities is being provided to the students where cleanliness, comfort, and hygiene are the things that are taken care of the most.
Food is an essential thing that keeps a person going - the body requires nutrients and energy, and the food is there to refill it. Here at Rishikul Yogshala, we serve Ayurvedic Sattvic food three meals a day. The meals are prepared from fresh vegetables by our in-house Ayurvedic expert chefs. Along with the meals relish the delectable and healthy herbal drinks that detox and rejuvenates the body.
• For Shared Room - USD 1350
• For Single Room- USD 1500
About Rishikul Yogshala
Rishikul Yogshala is a prominent name in the Yoga education industry and has been serving the yogic nomads since 2011. Rishikul Yogshala believes in the authentic and ancient teachings of yoga, which the eminent teachers here confer to the student. The school aims to be the best yoga hub, along with the headquartered school in Rishikesh, the school has its branches in Thailand, India, Nepal, Iran, Mozambique and Vietnam.