Fulfill your dream of attaining a deeper understanding of Yoga, its system and discipline with Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh 2018 in the hushed month of July. Rishikesh, the world Yoga capital is regarded as the most pleasing place on the earth for Yoga, owing to the serene trails of the Himalayas, the quaint chattering of the Ganges, and widespread flora. Amidst such mesmerizing domain, Rishikul Yogshala welcomes every Yoga aspirant into its soothing lap to learn the holistic art of Yoga.
Event Description: The Yoga program by Rishikul Yogshala is organized in all three genres- 500, 300, and 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India. The training event aspires to instill sincere yoga learning to help one become a great Yoga Teacher and practitioner of the science.
• Traditional training of Yoga concerning the Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• An intensive study of ancient yogic texts such as Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras, Bhagavad Gita, etc., to incorporate the traditional yogic teachings in life.
• Enrich your mind with spiritual thoughts and positive ideas with the practice of Meditation.
• The practice of Pranayama and other breathing exercises to let pure oxygen reach each and every part of the body.
• Detailed study of the human body science to understand the relevance of Yoga on the body Anatomy.
• Implementation of Adjustment and Alignment in the practice of Yoga asanas for correcting the body postures and for gaining advancement in the poses.
• Knowledge of Ayurveda and the study of the ancient science for health benefits.
• Learn the subtle art of interacting with the students and managing a Yoga class with hand-in experience of teaching Yoga students.
• Become proficient in cooking Ayurvedic meals for continuing with the sattvic lifestyle.
• Understand the importance of laughter and recreation in the life and refresh your soul with Laughter Yoga and Yoga Dance.
• Visit the natural and spiritual beauty in and around Rishikesh
Food and Accommodation: To fulfill the rigorous demand for nutritious food, the school serves highly appetizing meals that are prepared with a touch of Ayurveda. The three-time diets are completely vegetarian and wholesome in nature, served along with herbal drinks. Living in a room that offers stunning pictures of the Himalayas and the Ganges’ is a pleasant experience to live. The rooms are spacious and equipped with all the common amenities such as twin-beds, fan, geyser, etc.
200 Hour YTTC: USD 1350 and USD 1500
300 Hour YTTC: USD 1650 and USD 1800
500 Hour YTTC: USD 3000 and USD 3300
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala is one of the world’s iconic Yoga schools that is known for its principles of ancient Yoga. The Yoga Alliance registered institute is headquartered in Rishikesh and has an aim of expanding the traditional Yoga empire across the globe. Having blessed with a team of accomplished Yoga teachers, the Yogshala organizes numerous programs such as Yoga TTC, Yoga retreat, Therapy programs, etc. Currently, Rishikul has established its branches in six different countries including India, Iran, Nepal, Vietnam, Thailand, and Mozambique.