Fulfill your dream of attaining a deeper understanding of Yoga, its system and discipline with Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh 2018 in the hushed month of July. Rishikesh, the world Yoga capital is regarded as the most pleasing place on the earth for Yoga, owing to the serene trails of the Himalayas, the quaint chattering of the Ganges, and widespread flora. Amidst such mesmerizing domain, Rishikul Yogshala welcomes every Yoga aspirant into its soothing lap to learn the holistic art of Yoga.
Event Description: The Yoga program by Rishikul Yogshala is organized in all three genres- 500, 300, and 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India. The training event aspires to instill sincere yoga learning to help one become a great Yoga Teacher and practitioner of the science.
• Traditional training of Yoga concerning the Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• An intensive study of ancient yogic texts such as Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras, Bhagavad Gita, etc., to incorporate the traditional yogic teachings in life.
• Enrich your mind with spiritual thoughts and positive ideas with the practice of Meditation.
• The practice of Pranayama and other breathing exercises to let pure oxygen reach each and every part of the body.
• Detailed study of the human body science to understand the relevance of Yoga on the body Anatomy.
• Implementation of Adjustment and Alignment in the practice of Yoga asanas for correcting the body postures and for gaining advancement in the poses.
• Knowledge of Ayurveda and the study of the ancient science for health benefits.
• Learn the subtle art of interacting with the students and managing a Yoga class with hand-in experience of teaching Yoga students.
• Become proficient in cooking Ayurvedic meals for continuing with the sattvic lifestyle.
• Understand the importance of laughter and recreation in the life and refresh your soul with Laughter Yoga and Yoga Dance.
• Visit the natural and spiritual beauty in and around Rishikesh
Food and Accommodation: To fulfill the rigorous demand for nutritious food, the school serves highly appetizing meals that are prepared with a touch of Ayurveda. The three-time diets are completely vegetarian and wholesome in nature, served along with herbal drinks. Living in a room that offers stunning pictures of the Himalayas and the Ganges’ is a pleasant experience to live. The rooms are spacious and equipped with all the common amenities such as twin-beds, fan, geyser, etc.
200 Hour YTTC: USD 1350 and USD 1500
300 Hour YTTC: USD 1650 and USD 1800
500 Hour YTTC: USD 3000 and USD 3300
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala is one of the world’s iconic Yoga schools that is known for its principles of ancient Yoga. The Yoga Alliance registered institute is headquartered in Rishikesh and has an aim of expanding the traditional Yoga empire across the globe. Having blessed with a team of accomplished Yoga teachers, the Yogshala organizes numerous programs such as Yoga TTC, Yoga retreat, Therapy programs, etc. Currently, Rishikul has established its branches in six different countries including India, Iran, Nepal, Vietnam, Thailand, and Mozambique.
Let your soul flourish through yoga and meditation on the breathtaking trails of the Himalayas with 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India. Put your maiden step towards the sincere yoga learning with the basic level Yoga program by Rishikul Yogshala in the ‘sweet’ month of November.
The beauty of Rishikesh has always been a talking point in the world of Yoga. From the spiritual viewpoint to natural landscapes, the ancient town has tempted sages and yogis since the Vedic age. Located in the foothills of the Himalayas, the holy town is home to the world’s largest number of Yoga schools and teachers, for which it is called the ‘Global Yoga capital’.
Date: 07 Nov - 04 Dec 2018
Event Description: 200 Hour Yoga TTC marks the first major step on the sacred yogic path that commits to take the aspiring yogis through a life-altering experience. The event is a golden opportunity to create a strong base for advanced Yoga study by delving into the yogic knowledge.
• Learn the traditional Yoga forms derived from the roots of its origin such as Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Gain the knowledge of the Yamas and Niyamas of the yogic science as mentioned in the ancient yogic texts such as Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras, Bhagavad Gita, etc.
• Channelize the life energy across the internal channels with deep Pranayama practice.
• Meditate on the bank of the holy Ganges to seek liberation and the unification of the mind, body, and soul.
• The Adjustment and Alignment training sessions take you through the understanding of the Yoga Asanas and their perfect ways of practicing with complete precaution.
• Go through the study of human body’s internal and external layers in connection with Yoga during Yoga Anatomy.
• Know about Ayurveda and its healing effects along with cooking classes for a sattvic living.
• Learn the roles and principles of a Yoga teacher and know the perfect way to become a Yoga teacher with practical sessions.
• Laughter Yoga Therapy classes to fill the body with immense happiness which is an integral part of the yogic lesson.
• Visit the magical beauty of Rishikesh and get acquainted with Rishikesh’ rich history.
Food and Accommodation:
Bless your soul with ultimately delicious nutriments offered at our school in Rishikesh. Three-time utterly sattvic and vegetarian meals are prepared by a group of expert Indian chefs who take immense care of the aspirant’s health. Experience a complete blend of Vedic and modern living at our ashram while living in spacious rooms embellished with all the daily need facilities. The brilliance of nature can be enjoyed sitting on the private balcony.
Fee Details: USD 1350 for a shared room and USD 1500 for a private room.
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala is one of the premier Yoga schools around the globe. Headquartered in Rishikesh, the Yogshala holds a prestigious space in Global Yoga community because of its highly excellent teachers and its approach towards the traditional Yoga Teachings. The Yoga Alliance affiliated school organizes a number of Yoga events such as Yoga courses in India, Yoga workshops, Retreats, Pranayama training, etc. Owing to a great lineage of ancient Yoga and a zeal of spreading Yoga across the globe, the Yoga Institute has its branches in six different countries Nepal, Thailand, Vietnam, Iran, and Mozambique.
There cannot be a better place than the capital of Yoga to practice the revered art of Yoga. Located in the foothills of the divine Himalayas, the ancient town of Rishikesh seems nothing less than a paradise with the babbling of the holy Ganges disturbing the utter silence of the city. Practicing Yoga in such a divine atmosphere is certainly a dream for many yet to be fulfilled. Through the 500 hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh at Rishikul Yogshala, it’s your time to lead 8-weeks in Rishikesh, India for a life-changing experience.
The 500 hour Yoga TTC promises to be the ideal program for mastering the ancient art of Yoga. The two-month event, which is a fusion of two different courses- 200 hour & 300 hour Yoga TTC needs utter determination along with some basic knowledge of the art. The event is designed in a very intense and disciplined manner with a very strict zeal to help students attain their desired goals.
Have a look at some of the core highlights of the 500 hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh:
• The 8-week event’s major focus is on training students with the basic as well as the advanced level of Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga. Twisting and balancing series of asanas are taught along with their study as more than a physical exercise.
• Study of the human body science and its effect on the practice of Yoga with the purpose of being the master of the ancient science during the Human Anatomy session.
• Learn the basic and advanced level of Adjustment and Alignment techniques with the aim to practice Yoga with perfection and lessen the chances of injury during Yoga.
• Breath-based teaching is the heart of the program. High attention is laid on the practice of Pranayama, Meditation, and Yoga Nidra.
• During the course, also learn how to cure various disorders with different asanas and the relevance of each pose with respect to it.
• The teaching methodology session bestows you with all the attributes of a Yoga teacher.
Food and Accommodation
Specialized in Ayurvedic cooking, our highly experienced chefs prepare extremely palatable food obtained freshly. At Rishikul Yogshala, along with the three times homemade vegetarian meal, herbal drinks are also provided for complete energization of the Yogi’s mind and body. Equipped with all the basic amenities, our rooms are airy and comfortable giving a perfect view of the Himalayan scapes.
Location: Jonk Village, Swargashram, Rishikesh, India
•For shared Room- 3000 USD
•For private room- 3300 USD
For more offers visit our website. You can secure your spot by paying just 200 USD through our payment page: https://www.rishikulyogshala.org/apply.html
About Rishikul Yogshala: Affiliated with Yoga Alliance and Yoga Alliance USA, Rishikul Yogshala is one of the most prestigious Yoga school, provides yoga teacher training courses in India. Having started its journey from Rishikesh, the school has unfurled its wings in five different countries including India, Nepal, Vietnam, Thailand, and Iran. Along with an extensive range of 200, 300, and 500 yoga teacher training programs, the school also offers scholarship programs for economically needful and highly enthusiasts, along with 7-15 Day yoga retreats in India.